6 Wrong Thing Men Need To Stop Doing Right Now | Fashion & Lifestyle - Fashion And Lifestyle - Fashion tips, Lifestyle tips.

Jul 20, 2020

6 Wrong Thing Men Need To Stop Doing Right Now | Fashion & Lifestyle

6 Wrong Things Every Men Need To Stop Doing 

6-Wrong-Things-Men-Stop-Doing-Right-Now-Men

I m Excited about this blog because I don't want to talk about this stuff for a long time. Things are changing, we're evolving, we're learning, we're getting better so let's talk about the things that men need to stop doing right now.

Number one for you guys need to stop thinking that only girls should care about how they look back in the day was almost taboo to care about how you looked as a men right nowadays that changed completely and that is thanks to a few brave men out there I'm looking at you David Beckham who broke that barrier us guys we can now show personality through fashion grooming and style we don't have to all look the same have the same haircut wear a suit everywhere we go that's boring the mentality of old guys shouldn't care about their looks guys shouldn't wear cool clothes guys shouldn't care about their hair that is all long gone you can now look good and feel good about it.

 Number Second stop using a bar of soap in the men shower that's a no-brainer we've write about this so much on my blog here already that bar of soap is gonna dry out your skin and make it even worse Plus think about it it sits there all day collecting dust and dirt and bacteria until you go over there to take a shower grab it and just smear it all over your body, probably not the best instead go for a body wash.

Number Three stop being a slob and disorganized all right especially at work in your car at home I get it sometimes teenage boys can be a little you know disorganized I wasn't super clean I was cleaner than most to be honest with you but I wasn't super clean so yeah there's gonna be fortnight on the screen there's gonna be you know chips bag of chips somewhere there's gonna be some empty bottles of soda on your bed that's okay but then you gotta grow up right you got to learn to be more organized and that's gonna help you be more productive it's literally gonna change your life there's nothing like living in a clean stress-free environment where there's not a bunch of things in front of you distracting you from your work distracting you from school distracting you from what's really in court plus who knows when you're gonna get a visit from a friend right he might just pop by and be like you can I come over and you're like oh I guess it's terrible in here don't you don't mind the mess I hate that don't mind the mess I'm gonna mind the mess if it's messy I'm probably gonna mind it when you walk into someone's car you know they're like oh don't mind the mess of my car it's like why is your car so messy it's time to grow up.

 Number Four guys stop cursing every five seconds look guys if I wake up and I'm walking around my bed and I hit the side of the bed with just with my little toe just boom right there I am 100% going to just inhale and exhale like the biggest f-bomb like this loudest strongest f-bomb you can imagine it that's that's fine it's just gonna happen it feels good right we're on a day to day basis I'm not gonna sway that much right you never know who's listening like it's unprofessional this one time I was at it was like a electronic store and I was talking to my friend and I dropped the f-bomb and I looked to my side and there were two kids with their moms and I was like I was so embarrassed you know when that really stuck with me I literally remember that moment every time I'm like swearing in public if I'm too loud or whatever I'm like whoa calm down bring it down a notch what I realize about swearing is that it's really dependent on who you're hanging out with so if you're hanging out with a bunch of people who swear all the time you're probably gonna swear all the time I mean if you hang out with a lot of people who don't really swear that much then you're not gonna swear because you're gonna feel weird you're gonna feel like left out you're gonna almost feel dirty so eff that time for a change bring the swears down a notch and you'll be good.

Number Five men really need to stop wearing hats like baseball caps every single day everyone has one of those friends right that just wears a baseball cap everywhere they go like you don't even know what kind of hairstyle what color hair or if they even have hair under that hat wearing a hat is not a signature look it's just being lazy if you like wearing hats at least vary between winter hats and baseball caps and no hats once in a while you know change it up and please guys do not wear a baseball cap when you're going out for like a dinner date or a work meeting it's just not the right place  and you're gonna be all set, you're not even gonna want to wear any hats from now.

 Number Six men need to stop forgetting to clip or clean their nails this one is huge because everyone is going to see your nails yeah they're not massive but every time you're hanging out with someone you're not just wearing gloves all the time so it's very visible you can't really hide it people are gonna notice and when people notice your nails and it doesn't look good if it's like all jaggedy if it's not clipped if it's really Body especially then people are gonna think bad things of you right they're gonna say this guy's probably disorganized this guy's not clean he's a mess he's childish blah blah blah it's harsh judgement I get it but at the same time you can see why they would think that right so just clean and clip your nails once or twice a week and that's it no more issues your nails are gonna look amazing and you're gonna feel proud of them and you're not gonna run into any issues guys.

 * Bonus Tip here because this is something that happened to My friend over the weekend stop buying drinks for girls to start to open a conversation at a bar and look He used to do that all right He used to go up to a girl that He have never seen in his life in a bar and be like hey can I buy you a drink it only works in movies and I'll tell you why she's gonna say yes regardless of whether or not she likes you or she might even have a boyfriend her boyfriend might even be there but she's still gonna say yes because you're offering her a gift and she's like I'll take a free drink so starts a conversation first you know see if you like here see if it's going well and then if it's going well definitely yeah buy her a drink but don't start the conversation by being like hey let me buy your drink cause you're gonna lose your money and that's not to say they're wrong they're absolutely right to accept your gift so think about that before you start the conversation with hey let me buy you a drink next time all right guys this happened to my friend past weekend and I was like mm and I got a lesson from this because I've been there He was a sucker and He messed up so now He Learned a lesson guys. 

No comments: